ADVERTISEMENT

Monday, September 25, 2023

Bella Shmurda, has revealed that his mother told him not to return to Nigeria yet

 

By Vanguard News

Nigerian singer, Abiola Ahmed Akinbiyi, popularly known as Bella Shmurda, has revealed that his mother told him not to return to Nigeria yet following the death of his close friend and fellow artist, Promise Ileri Oluwa Aloba, a.k.a Mohbad.

Bella Shmurda disclosed this during a candlelight procession in honour of late Mohbad in Canada on last weekend Saturday, September 23, 2023.

His death has sent shockwaves into the Nigerian music industry with fans and celebrities calling for investigation into the  circumstances surrounding his death.

“This person is my brother, he’s my guy, he’s my best friend. It’s so sad that when I left Nigeria, like two or three days after, I got a call that Mohbad was dead, it was so funny.

“Even my mum had to call me, ‘Bella don’t come home yet, stay put there’. I understand what she’s saying. RIP Mohbad, God bless you wherever you are, even in your grave. I don’t know what to say, just thank you everybody for coming and #JusticeForMohbad,” Bella Shmurda told the gathering.

Email: societynaija@gmail.com

Telephone/WhatsApp: +2348094885718
join us on Facebook PageTwitter  for daily updates.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THE CONTRIBUTION OF ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ( Weak Penis erection), TO THE HIGH DIVORCE RATE .

  Dr Ejiro Imuere       This is a topic so many have shied away from addressing. But this topic is what we expected many online "re...

ADVERTISEMENT

ADVERTISEMENT